Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Questions to wrestle with

Here’s a post from Perry Noble’s Blog. Do you wrestle with any of these questions? Or do wrestle with some different ones?

Ten Questions I Am Wrestling With… (I changed it to 9)
#1 - Is there anything in my life that I need to stop doing?
#2 - Is there anything in my life that I should start doing?
(By the way…the answer to #2 is YES…but in order for it to happen I REALLY need to wrestle with question #1!)
#3 - Should I twitter?
#4 - How can I be more efficient in the way I use my time?
#5 - How can I be a better husband?
#6 - How can I be a better father?
#7 - Will I ever attempt another marathon? (I am leaning towards a “no” on that one!)
#8 - Why, out of all the people on this planet, is God allowing me to be a part of what He is doing? Seriously, when I read II Samuel 7:18 this week I LOST IT! DANG…God has been so good to me!
#9 - How can we as a church continue to assist people in taking their next step with Christ?

No comments: