Monday, April 7, 2008

So many questions

Some of the blogs I visit regularly have been including lists of questions that people have been asking themselves. Both Perry Noble and Craig Groeschel indicate that these are questions they are wrestling with. Perry calls his blog ‘Perry Noble Dot Com’ and Groeschel’s blog is titled ‘Swerve’.

In fact, I believe the pastor of our church responded to the post at Craig Groeschel’s blog with his own list of questions.

If we take the time and think about these, and other questions we may ask ourselves, we can learn a great deal about ourselves, how to solve problems, accomplish goals and become better people.

I learned about asking myself questions a number of years ago when reading the book ‘Awaken the Giant Within’ by Tony Robbins. Through the years I learned how important questions can be and more importantly why you should ask yourself tough questions and commit yourself to finding answers.

After reading these few recent blogs I started wondering about questions that I wanted to ask you. Are you asking yourself questions? the right questions? And are you committed to finding the answers?

And incidentally, if no one else is asking you thought provoking questions what do you think you should do about it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.