Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Maturity or Impulsiveness?

Would you write something on a blog or Facebook that is brutally honest and could hurt someone else if they read it although you know it would help him/her if he/she read it and started living it?

I saw something that is good and insightful in an e-mail newsletter. It is written by someone with a lot of experience and who is recognized as an expert in his area.

This is the same area of expertise as the person that I know, and would be beneficial if heeded by him/her, in my opinion, and many others in the same profession.

Do I need to mention that this person and I don’t have the best relationship, cordial at best, and I don’t think I have a great deal of credibility with him or her.

It may be one of those things that I have to wait to do or direct to a mutual acquaintance and have that person pass it on when the time is right. There is something about timing.

Lord, help me to be mature about this and not impulsive.

No comments: