Thursday, July 26, 2012

Who can thank God for you?

I just watched the Hillsong Broadcast tonight on TBN. Hillsong is a church in Australia and I originally started watching the broadcast because I love watching and listening to the Hillsong band perform.

Hillsong music is some of the best worship music around and we got to hear some of their band members perform a few years ago when we attended the Catalyst Conference in Atlanta.
My interest in Hillsong grew as I watched more of the broadcast each week and listened to the Sr. Pastor, Brian Houston. What I like about his sermons are the numerous Biblical references he makes, how he ties them together and how he helps people apply the Bible to their lives.

What I like about their service is the way they all celebrate God. I believe this is the joy of the Lord. They are excited about God, Jesus and the Bible.
A question that Brian Houston raised tonight caught my attention and got me to think about my life:

‘Who can thank God for you because of your generosity?’
What would your answer be?

***************
The title of tonight’s message was: ‘An Indescribable Gift – Part 2’

Hillsong site
http://hillsongtv.com/

 
Hillsong Music Video (Scroll down at the site to view)

No comments: