Saturday, September 25, 2010

Go BLUE!

I am watching some of the U of Michigan – Bowling Green Univ college football game and find myself hoping that Michigan is back to its winning ways and that the dry period is over.

I am not a Big Ten fan but I would like to see Michigan become a college football power again because Ohio State, the perennial Big 10 champion, needs a team to whip them and Michigan has done that many times in the past but not so much in recent years.

The Big 10 will be a much stronger league with a powerful Michigan program.

And besides while Michigan has floundered no other team has stepped up to take their spot. Iowa and Penn State have tried but both seem to be posers. Iowa tries but can't seem to get it done. Penn State needs to replace Paterno before they will consistently challenge for the league title. I'll be blogging on that topic.

Go BLUE!

No comments: